I am a clinical psychologist specializing in individual and couple/marital therapy and maintain a private practice in Dallas, TX. I have extensive experience helping individuals cope with difficult breakups, family dynamics and unhealthy relationship patterns.
With extensive experience as a therapist, and as a graduate of Nova Southeastern University and Brandeis University specializing in mindfulness based, cognitive behavioral and interpersonal therapy; I am currently serving as a private practitioner working with a broad spectrum of clients. Among my areas of expertise are relationship struggles, couple/marital counseling, LGBT couple issues, anxiety and depression.
I am a warm, compassionate and genuine therapist committed to helping my patients find happiness and serenity. My therapeutic approach is to provide comforting support and honest feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. With sincere empathy and understanding, I work with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing. Mindfulness Cognitive therapy is an important aspect of the therapy I provide.
Mindfulness involves staying present in each moment and learning to keep focused on the simple pleasures of life rather than spending time ruminating about the past or worrying about the future.
- Doctor of Psychology, Nova Southeastern University
- Master of Science, Nova Southeastern University
- Bachelor of Arts, Brandeis University
- Adjunct Professor- Hofstra University
- New York State Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- The Renfrew Center for Eating Disorders, Externship
- American Psychological Association Approved Internship, Brooklyn Veterans Affairs Hospital